- Minimum booking for all Bank Holiday weekends is 3 nights.
- All Bank Holiday weekend bookings are payment in full at time of booking.
- The balance payment for all other booking is due 1 calendar month prior to arrival.
- All other bookings are required to pay a £25.00 per unit, per week, deposit at time of booking.
- All payments are non-refundable, once made.
- Camper vans are up to 5.5m in length (VW camper, transporter, Vito, Bongo, etc.)
- Motor homes include any vehicle that is coach built or converted and are normally longer than 5.5m.
- All Caravan, Motor home and Camper van prices include an awning.
- Check in is from 1.00 pm – 6.00 pm (please advise if you are going to arrive later, but must be before 10.50pm).
- Your pitch must be vacated by 11.00 am on day of departure. (Late check out may be available, please check with reception for information).
- Main entrance gates are locked from 11.00 pm – 7.00 am, no vehicle movement on site between these times.
- Showers are closed between 10.00pm and 7.00am.
If you know you will not be able to fulfil your booking, please let us know ASAP!!
Most customers now book using our online booking system or telephone with their details and pay by card. If you wish to pay by cheque, please call first to find out what information we require from you with your deposit payment. Please make cheques payable to: Kennexstone Leisure Ltd.
To keep prices down, we do not confirm bookings or send information by post. If you wish us to confirm your booking or send any information, we can only do this by E-mail, or if you wish, you can call us to ask any questions or confirm we have received your booking.
Whilst our site has an enviable reputation for safety and security, our insurers would like us to bring the following to your attention:
All vehicles, touring units, tents, equipment and personal possessions that you or a visitor of yours, brings onto the site, is your responsibility and at your own risk. The owners, management and staff of the site, take no responsibility for the safety or safe keeping of any item not owned by the site. If possible keep all valuable items in your possession at all times. Keep valuable items out of sight or in the boot of your car, whenever possible.
It is a condition of placing a booking, that you and all your party, have read, understood and are willing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.