- Minimum booking for all Bank Holiday weekends is 3 days.
- All Bank Holiday bookings are payment in full on booking.
- Any booking made within 1 calendar month of arrival is payment in full on booking.
- All other bookings are required to pay a £25.00 per unit, per week, deposit at time of booking.
- Please make sure that all bookings are definite, as once a deposit or balance payment has been processed, we can not give a refund.
- Camper vans are up to 5.5m in length (VW camper, transporter, Vito, Bongo, etc.)
- Motor homes are coach built or converted and are normally longer than 5.5m.
- All Caravan, Motor home and Camper van prices include an awning.
- Check in is from 1.00 pm – 9.00 pm (later check in by prior arrangement only) and all pitches must be vacated by 11.00 am on day of departure. (Late check out may be available, please check with reception for information)
- Entrance gate is locked from 11.00 pm – 7.00 am, no vehicle movement on site between these times.
- All pitches booked, will be reserved until 6.00pm on your day of arrival. If you intend to arrive after this time or you have been held up for some reason, please let us know, as if you have not contacted us or checked in by 6.00pm, we reserve the right to let the pitch to someone else!
If you know you will not be able to fulfill your booking, please let us know ASAP!!
Most customers now telephone to book and pay their deposits by card. If you wish to pay by cheque, please call first to find out what information we require from you with your deposit payment. Please make cheques payable to: Kennexstone Leisure Ltd.
To keep prices down, we do not confirm bookings or send information by post. If you wish us to confirm your booking or send any information, we can only do this by E-mail, or if you wish, you can call us to ask any questions or confirm we have received your booking.
Whilst our site has an enviable reputation for safety and security, our insurers would like us to bring the following to your attention:
All vehicles, touring units, tents, equipment and personal possessions that you or a visitor of yours, brings onto the site, is your responsibility and at your own risk. The owners, management and staff of the site, take no responsibility for the safety or safe keeping of any item not owned by the site. If possible keep all valuable items in your possession at all times. Keep valuable items out of sight or in the boot of your car, whenever possible.
It is a condition of placing a booking, that you and all your party, have read, understood and are willing to abide by our Site Rules and Terms and Conditions.